Read about the exciting things we're doing in room 35!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Snow"body like you!

I had one of those days yesterday,  when the kids make me question my career choice.  SO, I sat down after school  began looking for that bright spot in the day.  I started a list and wrote one thing I liked about each kid. The thing about that makes me smile, laugh and cherish each one.  What perfect therapy! By the end, I felt better ...much better.  After listening to me grouch, I thought the kids should get a chance to be reminded why they're special to me.  I die cut snowmen and wrote out a message for each kid.  When they walked in, their snowmen were waiting for them and the kids love the gesture. We all got the day started on a happier note and had a much better day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment